As you may or may not know Susteen has changed the pricing schedule for Secureview. It will no longer be 649 USD but rather $3000 for a new copy or $2500 if you have a previous version. What do you get for this almost 500% increase? Read Below…
- Call History will now be acquired
- Two-year update license (Versus the prior plan of one year)
- HASP dongle based, so like Encase/FTK, etc. install on multiple systems, use one with dongle
- Nineteen phone cables with the option included if you should encounter a phone that you don’t have the cable, Susteen will mail you the cable. Of that group of cables, there are five or six.
- MD5 hash of extracted groups…not files. Groupings such as Graphics Files, Call History, SMS, etc. are MD5 hashed as a group only
- A report export feature with the option of HTML or textual
- Support for approximately 400 phones
- New GUI interface with the wizard application from the
previous version included
- Information entry GUI relevant to the examiners name, case
report number, notes, etc.
Shouts out to Det. Brian Roach of KCPD for this information!